Liquified Natural Gas Heater
UNIFLUX® heaters are used often in the process of regasification of liquified Natural Gas. Super cooled natural gas that is liquified for easier transportation by sea must be heated and re-gasified for commercial use. The UNIFLUX® heater has been used to directly vaporize LNG. More commonly, the UNIFLUX® heater is incorporated to heat thermal fluids and water glycol solutions to indirectly re-gasify LNG.
UNIFLUX® Liquified Natural Gas Heater Features
- Convection heat transfer resulting in a uniform heat transfer flux rate
- Predictable tube wall temperatures without hot spots
- Short flame burner prevents tube flame impingement.
- Low-pressure drop
- Close temperature control under rapid cycling service
- Rapid response to heat load requirements
- Low NOx rapid mixing forced draft burner design
NEED TO BUILD A CUSTOM HEATER?
We also offer custom heaters designed to meet temperature rise requirements and thermal efficiency.
Questions? Contact Us
Exotherm builds superior heaters to suit unique applications. Fill out the form below with as much information as possible and we will get back to you quickly. Fields marked with * are required.