Chemical Processing Heaters
The unique convective heat transfer design of the Uniflux® chemical processing heaters makes them ideal for a wide range of industrial chemical heating applications.The unique convective heat transfer design of the Uniflux® heater eliminates the possibility of flame impingement on the process tubes and provides a completely uniform flux density around the periphery of each tube. This uniform heat flux reduces tube hot spots and prevents scorching of sensitive chemical fluids.
The Uniflux® heater control system also provides precise process temperature control. This assures that your sensitive chemicals are not only uniformly heated without hot spots, but also gently heated without overshooting your desired temperature set-point.
Uniflux® Chemical Processing Heater Features
- Convection heat transfer resulting in a uniform low heat transfer flux rate
- Predictable tube wall temperatures without hot spots
- Short flame burner prevents tube flame impingement
- Alloy tube materials to meet corrosion resistant requirements
- Close temperature control
- Rapid response to heat load requirements
- Forced draft burner prevents flashback
- Hazardous area controls